From 1 June 2015 you can invest £50,000 in Premium Bonds making this a great opportunity for you to save more tax-free and potentially win more prizes offered by National Savings & Investments (NS&I).
About Premium Bonds
NS&I Premium Bonds give you the chance every month to win £1 million. Instead of paying interest, they hold monthly prize draws with two £1 million jackpot winners and over a million other cash prizes. NS&I is backed by HM Treasury, so your investment with are 100% secure whether or not you win a prize.
- Annual prize fund interest rate: (1.35%, from 1 August 2014)
- The odds of each £1 unit winning a prize are 26,000 to 1 each month
- All prizes are free from UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Two £1 million jackpots paid out each month
- The minimum for each investment is £100 (or £50 when buying monthly by standing order)
- The maximum investment is £50,000
- Investment open to anyone aged 16+. Parents, guardians, (great) grandparents, can invest on behalf of under-16s
- Invest online, phone or post
Should premiums bonds interest you please contact us where we will then provide assistance with your application.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate National Savings and Investments (NS&I) products.